Friday 19 February 2010

::: somebody pls call 911 for me :::


i dont know who are u anymore...
u had change... for god sake...
i feel so untouched... so not u...
where are u? where do "u" hide?
just stop playing this sneak-peak coz i dont like it...
where is the real aleemi that i noe for so long?
she'd change u..
look at u before..

u dont keep ur hp away from me all the time...
u dont keep secret from me...
u never block me to see ur inbox of ur msg..
u always share things with me...lots of thing...like what u do today, what u eat.. how do u feel...etc
u always share ur problem with me...
u always care for me always.,,, especially when u hear me get sick...
u never give so much reason for being u...
u never make me wait for ur call or text...
u never try to cheat n giving excuse...
u always calm me...
u always accept that it is ur fault...
u always ran after me...
u never try to lie to me
u never always broke the promise
u never hurt me so badly
u never be kind to other girl if it wasn't me..
u always love only me

now look at u... all the above statement is no longer u... u did all the thngs above in contrast...

now tell me how can i regain my trust upon u?
tell me how can we be together again?

i miss the old u.... more than words can say...
more than anythng in this world...
i want to be with u so badly... but how can this be possible with the new u?
im pushing the limit rite now... and im putting the fullstop here...
somewhere, somehow.. if the destiny bring us back together... thats mean love is so miracle...

No comments:

Post a Comment

:: Thank you for all the comment dearies.. ::